*VAT, daily coffee and meals are included in all fees.
*All payments will be possible over internet ia Paypal, or bank transfer.
- The deadline for advanced registration is September 12, 2018
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and should be settled within 7 days following completion of the registration form (but not later than 14 days before the starting day of the event in case of late registration).
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the participation fee is received.
- Express intent of cancellation must be received in written (per e-mail or fax).
- The event program may be subject to change.
- Payments will be refunded in full if the event should happen to be cancelled by the organizer. However, registrations remain valid if the event has to be postponed.
Visitors entering the Republic of Korea (ROK) must hold a valid passport and visa to enter the country. Nationals of visa waiver or visa-free countries may enter the country without a visa for tourism purposes only. For any other purposes, such as employment or education, proper visas are required. Nationals of non-visa waiver countries must apply for visas at the nearest Korean embassy or consulate prior to entering the ROK.
|Asia||Macau (90 days), Brunei, Saudi Arabia, Arab Emirates, Yemen, Oman, Japan (90 days), Qatar, Taiwan, Hong Kong (90 days), Kuwait, Bahrain (90 days) [12 countries]|
|North America||United States (90 days), Canada (6 months) [2 countries]|
|South America||Guyana, Guatemala, Argentina, Ecuador, Uruguay, Paraguay [6 countries]|
|Europe||Monaco, Vatican, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Albania, Cyprus, San Marino, Serbia, Montenegro, Slovenia (90 days), Andorra, Croatia [11 countries]|
|Oceania||Guam, Nauru, New Caledonia, Micronesia, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Kiribati, Fiji, Australia (90 days), Marshall Islands, Palau, Tuvalu, Tonga [13 countries]|
|Africa||South Africa, Seychelles, Mauritius, Swaziland, Egypt [5 Countries]|
*Countries that are granted visa-free entry for general passport holders. Nationals of the following countries are allowed to enter and stay in ROK for up to 30 days of visa-free sojourn for tourism or visitation.
If you have any questions regarding the registration, please contact:
Bioinformatics & Molecular Design Research Center
B138A, Yonsei Engineering Research Park, Yonsei University, 50 Yonsei-ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul 03722, Korea